Data Lake vs.
A Modern Data Strategy Debate
Thursday, April 7, 2022 | 3PM – 4PM SGT
Today, organizations are becoming more data-driven by using their data to build new products, stay ahead of the competition and provide better customer experiences. As a result, data management and processing it for various stakeholders needs to be fast, automated, and scalable.
Organisations currently collect and process data in a manner that allows them to make the decision making process simpler, helping them gaze at the past, manage the present and predict the future. Data warehouse supports analysis of operational system data for BI, while data lakes support newer use cases that leverage data for machine learning, predictions, and real-time analysis.
The question is: does your business need both and why?
Why should you attend
- Compare and contrast the role data lakes and data warehouses play for your individual use cases
- Understand the role of Data Lake and Data Warehouse in modern data architecture
- Understand best practices for data lake management, operations, and financial governance
- Fast-track your data pipelines, streaming analytics and machine learning initiatives
- See how leading companies are using data lakes to power innovation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CTOs, VPs, Directors, Heads & Managers of
- Data Platform
- Data Architecture
- Data Engineering
- Enterprise Architecture
- Data Science
Register for the session