Securing The Digital Ecosystem In FSI Organizations
Wednesday, March 16, 2022 | 4PM – 5:15 PM IST
Account takeovers have increased multifold and are only going to increase in number in the years to come. These attacks are expensive and need to be addressed on priority.
In addition, applications and APIs have always been easy and preferred targets for threat actors. Since the start of the pandemic, DDoS attacks have not only re-written record traffic numbers but have increased in frequency and sophistication.
Akamai and CloudXchange would like to invite CXOs from the FSI organizations to address these imminent challenges and how they can protect themselves against sophisticated and evolving cyber-attacks, without compromising on end-user experience and safeguarding customer trust.
Why should you attend
In this session, you will :
- Hear from CXOs of leading financial services industry (FSI) organizations on how they are tackling challenges around API and Application Security
- Learn about the top considerations to have in Apps & APIs protection checklist
- Learn how to protect your customers from credential stuffing attacks and account takeovers without jeopardizing the customer experience
- Have the experts clear your queries on account takeovers, DDoS mitigation, identifying vulnerabilities in API end-point protection
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- VP Technology
- VP Engineering