SECURING THE DIGITAL
ECOSYSTEM IN BFSI SECTOR
Thursday, June 23, 2022 | 4:00 – 5:30PM IST
In addition, applications and APIs have always been easy and preferred targets for threat actors. Since the start of the pandemic, DDoS attacks have not only re-written record traffic numbers but have increased in frequency and sophistication. Ransomware has plagued the industry and cyber criminals have crippled networks, demanding heavy ransoms in exchange for access to business-critical data.
Akamai and Consumex would like to invite CXOs from the BFSI organizations to address these imminent challenges and how to protect themselves against sophisticated and evolving cyber-attacks, without compromising on end-user experience and safeguarding customer trust.
Why should you attend
In this session, you will:
- Hear from CXOs of leading Banks and financial services companies on how they are tackling challenges around API and Application Security
- Learn about the top considerations to have in Apps & APIs protection checklist
- Learn how to protect your customers from credential stuffing attacks and account takeovers without jeopardizing the customer experience
- Have the experts clear your queries on account takeovers, DDoS mitigation, identifying vulnerabilities in API end-point protection
- Learn how micro segmentation can help prevent the spread of ransomware attacks, and thus limit the impact of the breach
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Heads of Information Security
- VP Engineering
- VP Technology